Fish

Proud Supporter of:

Proud Supporter of:
No Stomach For Cancer

Sunday, June 3, 2012

MyPromise Day 3 " Rinse and Repeat"

I feel like a Zombie today, walking around just doing whatever absolutely has to get done, which means laundry, feeding us, our dog, cat, fish, plants and the least favorite... poop duty!

My hubby had another very rough night sleep, which meant that so did I, plus, as a bonus I got to be very concerned about him. He didn't get any sleep at all because the joint pain was soo bad, at 10 he  climbed out of bed and sank into his easy chair, watched some racing and finally fell out at 2pm. This will pass, this will pass, this will pass...is my matra for the day. I will be heading to the bedroom very early today so I can get some sleep for tomorrow's early rising. I need to get back on track with sleep, exercise and journaling...all of which have been out of the picture this entire weekend.

Oh, while cooking brunch I noticed this very cool thing going on with my glasses...here's the photo!
It's screaming for a caption!! Got a good one, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like lasers coming out of your glasses. You must have super human powers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Love it! My family has talked about our super powers! They say my super powers are the ability to clean a room as soon as I enter it! I would way prefer to be have my super power connected to my vision! Like to be able to see the beauty where ever I looked would be soooo cool!

      Delete