Fish

Proud Supporter of:

Proud Supporter of:
No Stomach For Cancer

Thursday, August 15, 2013

We do cancer together.

Ours is a family affair, together, the three of us, each have our own unique journey with cancer to deal with.
 Yes, much has happened since this time last year! First, we found out that my husbands two cancers were in remission! Yeah, did we celebrate! But not for long! Getting thru Follicilar Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stage 4 and Stomach Cancer (adenocarcinoma stage 2 a) turned out to be enough of a high to get us through the devastating news that our beautiful Blue Tic Coonhound, Savannah, had nasal carcinoma. She was given 2 months to live..you know, no one should ever give another human a date of demise....it's just wrong...they don't get a sneak peak at the date of death tag  that's tied to our toe! It also gave us enough hope to get thru what was our next shocking news. My MRI showed a tumor in my right peretal/occipital lobe of my brain. Brain surgery on November 7th of 2012, and a lovely resection later, showed that my tumor was an oligodendroglioma. (i remembered the name because God is right in the middle of it ) A stage 2 brain cancer. Even just writing this out is enough to make my head hurt! I'm going to sleep now, just fell asleep! Blessings to you and yours!To be continued tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, I was just checking a few of your posts and had a quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance -emilywalsh688 (at) gmail.com- Thanks : )

    Emmy

    ReplyDelete